- RESORT FEES
Standard Guest Rooms
- One King Size or Two Queen Size Beds
- Top-of-the-Line Mattress
- 32-inch HD Flat-Screen TV
- Bath & Body Works Products
- iHome Clock Radio
- California King Bed + Queen-size Sofa Bed
- Climate Controlled
- 50-inch HD Flat-Screen TV
- Rainfall Shower Head
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- 2 Bedrooms & 2 ½ Baths
- 3 Giant Flat-Screen TVs
- Kitchen Area with Island Bar
- Large outdoor patio with comfortable lounge seating, a state-of-the-art gas grill, wall-mounted fireplace, full wet bar, and 50-inch flat-screen TV.
For a few years now, most Vegas hotels are charging resort fees.
Those fees are a fixed amount per night.
In exchange for those mandatory fees, you will get complimentary access to certain amenities and services listed below.
At The Golden Gate, Resort Fees are charged $25+tax/night and are mandatory.
In exchange for those fees, you will get complimentary access to:
Golden Gate guests can use the pool of their sister property: The D Hotel & Casino.
The D Pool
Hours of Operation:
Project BBQ Food Truck
Daily: 11 AM - 12 AM