If the Grand Celebration is the crowning jewel in our helicopter tour collection, then there’s simply no surpassing our Sunset Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip tour. Passengers take flight in an EcoStar EC-130 helicopter, considered the quietest and most environmentally friendly helicopter in the world. The spacious aircraft features stadium seating and 180-degree unobstructed view through expansive, made-for-flightseeing windows.
Guests will fly over awe-inspiring, world-renowned attractions and wonders of the world including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon and the Skywalk. This tour lands at the bottom of the canyon on a private plateau overlooking the Colorado River. While there, you’ll enjoy Champagne and refreshments while surrounded by the majestic grandeur of the Grand Canyon.
For a perfectly unforgettable conclusion, this version of our most popular tour is timed to culminate with a departure from the canyon into the golden light of the setting sun and then views of the Las Vegas strip at twilight!
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Landing at the bottom of Grand Canyon, 4,000 feet below the rim
- Champagne and light picnic
- Exploration time
- Aerial views of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip
- Multilingual narration available in several languages
- Complimentary round trip limousine service
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5 to 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Time Spent in the Canyon: Approximately 30 minutes
- Hotel Pick-Up: Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
- Check-In: Check-in at our terminal facility in the heart of Las Vegas
- Flight: Once in the air you will fly over the world famous Hoover Dam, which holds the largest body of water in the Southwest, Lake Mead. Then you will fly over the Grand Canyon, see Guano Point and Eagle Point, Eagle Point being home to the famous Skywalk Glass Bridge.
- Landing: Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Exploration and Champagne: Enjoy a champagne toast, a light picnic, and exploration time
- Sunset Flight and Hotel Drop-off: Return by helicopter while witnessing the color-changing scenery of the southwest desert as the sun begins to set on the horizon. Your tour will conclude with a flight along the famous Las Vegas Strip. Arrive to the terminal to meet your transportation back to your hotel.