Experience Romance This Valentine’s Day Las Vegas Style
Traveling around the world visiting some of the most exotic and romantic destinations is the dream for most. However, for the vast majority, this type of vacation isn’t on the calendar for 2021 – unless of course, you are on your way to Las Vegas! Here you will discover replicas of the most popular landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Egyptian pyramids, private gondola rides ala Venice, Italy, New York’s Brooklyn Bridge, and so much more.
Planning on eating well? Vegas is home to some of the best and luxurious restaurants in the world, such as Cut, Estiatorio Milos, Guy Savoy and Joel Robuchon just to name a few. And hotels? Indulge in a suite at The Sky Villa at The Palms, or even a racier styled room at The Provocateur Suite at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. We will leave the latter to your imagination.
There is no doubt that Las Vegas caters to every budget and style to make sure this Valentine’s Day is one to remember. Planning to propose? It’s all right here as well making sure this milestone is unique and different from all others.
Let’s take it step by step.
Great Valentine Ideas
First, let’s decide what it is you desire this Valentine’s Day. Perhaps you would like to plan a whirlwind tour of all of the iconic and romantic spots in Las Vegas. For unsuspecting significant others, this is a great idea to visit some of the hot spots in Las Vegas, while setting the stage for a memorable weekend.
- Take an evening helicopter ride and see the amazing Las Vegas Strip in all of its glory. You can even take a day tour and go to the base of the Grand Canyon, where the ride includes a 30 minute stop. Champagne? Lunch? What better place to spend the day than seeing the extraordinary beauty of the canyons
- Book a limo and play tourist. Visit the base of the Eiffel Tower, go to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, and the Brooklyn Bridge at New York, New York. Take a private gondola ride and then watch the beautiful fountains at the Bellagio. This is an around the world trip in just a few hours. Have gifts to open at each destination.
- What about a Scavenger Hunt? With so many options, you can spend the evening collecting a variety of things, such as a brochure from a wedding chapel, chips from casinos, take a photo at the top of The Strat, or even find an Elvis impersonator.
- If you desire a more natural or peaceful Valentine’s Day experience, there are many beautiful parks around Las Vegas, but you can’t go wrong with Red Rock Canyon just a short 20 minute drive away. Depending on the time of year, where temperatures can either be freezing or blistering hot, plan accordingly, but pack a basket with wine or champagne, your favorite foods, and of course, your Valentine’s Day romantic gifts!
- Are you and your partner food junkies? Then arrange for a restaurant tour at some of the best, and noteworthy restaurants in Las Vegas. Here you can go pricey, low key, out of the way, and popular with your food choices, or better yet, mix it up! Or you can handle on your own. Start for a cocktail at the Chandelier Bar at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, enjoy a steak dinner at the best fine dining secret in Las Vegas, the classic and old time, Michael’s Gourmet Room, where you will be served by tuxedoed waiters doing what you no longer see, like deboning a Dover Sole. Head over to Serendipity 3 for their world famous Frozen Hot Chocolate, a drink that blends 20 different kinds of chocolate into a wonderful icy beverage. Or maybe try the deep fried Oreo or Twinkie sundae. In case you hit the jackpot, splurge on the Golden Opulence, recognized by the Guinesss Book of World Records as the most expensive sundae in the world, costing $1,000. A 48 hour notice is required.
Proposing? Las Vegas Has You Covered
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant has developed several packages to make your proposal a memorable one. Considered the top romantic restaurant in Las Vegas, you can select from a variety of tasting menus, while enjoying a window table overlooking the Bellagio Fountains and the one of a kind Las Vegas Strip. They also offer several “enhancements,” including tickets to the Jersey Boys, VIP limo or helicopter tour, all at additional prices of course.
- The Bellagio Hotel offers a proposal package that allows you to pop the question with all of the extras, but with privacy. You can get down on one knee at the secluded Terrazza Di Sogno, overlooking the fountains, along with roses, rose petals, champagne naturally, chocolates and a tote bag. This is not cheap, with prices around $1,000, but who could say no when being proposed in such an indulgent way?
- A less expensive option, but just as wonderful, it to reserve the proposal package at The Strat. Here, you can propose on the private balcony on Level 112. With your own butler, a bottle of champagne and a single red rose, enjoy the beautiful skyline of the Strip from this exclusive vantage point. Other packages are available as well that includes dining, cocktails and more.
- Of course, The Venetian offers gondola proposals that includes roses, pictures and a planner that can help organize all of the details.
Finally, here are just a few other engagement ideas that are completely out of the ordinary, but can be delivered in true Las Vegas fashion.
- Hire a flash mob to thrill your spouse to be. Yes, there really is a company that works with you to plan the event for your unsuspecting significant other. Check out theheartbandits.com
- Romantic Room Make-overs. Have your hotel room be decorated in candles, pictures of you with your partner, champagne and of course, rose petals. Again, theheartbandits.com has additional information.
- Hire a photographer and/or musician meet you in a pre determined spot to catch the moment in pictures while being serenaded.