The Golden Eagle Air Tour is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed on time and desire to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible.
Departing from their private heliport in Boulder City, the tour includes aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead as well as the spectacular Grand Canyon.
The tour is hosted aboard one of our luxurious and comfortable helicopters with wraparound windows. These aircraft have been designed from the ground up for sightseeing and feature a nearly 180 degree field of view, passenger to pilot communications, and choreographed music.
You’ll feel awe and exhilaration as you fly like a bird on the most extensive helicopter tour there is from Boulder City.
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Helicopter designed for comfort and sightseeing
- Multilingual narration
- Roundtrip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5-4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Hotel Pick-Up: Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal facility in Boulder City.
- Hoover Dam: Fly over the world-famous Hoover Dam.
- Lake Mead: One of the largest bodies of water in the Southwest.
- Grand Canyon: Soar above Grand Canyon West with views of Guano Point, Eagle Point, and the Colorado River.
- Hotel Return: Return transport to your Las Vegas hotel via shuttle.