This Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon includes hovering over the splendid West Rim before landing 3,500 feet below the rim.
Maverick Helicopter’s Grand Canyon Landing Helicopter Tours allow you to experience an awe-inspiring flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. After descending 3,500 feet inside the Grand Canyon on the Hualapai Indian Reservation, you will enjoy a cool beverage, a light snack and a champagne toast 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River.
Your helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon will continue through the beautiful Black Canyon on your return to the Henderson Executive Airport.
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fortification Hill and Grand Canyon West
- Landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon 3,500 feet below the rim
- Cool beverage, a light snack and a champagne toast
- Duration: approximately 4.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
- Departure Location: Mustang terminal located at the Henderson Executive Airport (includes complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip)