From your Las Vegas hotel, embark on an adventure that encompasses both natural beauty and historical significance. Your tour starts when we pick you up and transport you to the airport. Here, you’ll board a helicopter for a flight to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim. On the way, listen to an educational narration about the historical and desert sights on the ground. After you marvel at the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon from the air, travel on to Eldorado Canyon and disembark for a fully guided tour.
Miners from near and far descended on this area during Nevada’s biggest mining boom, and you will learn more about their life, work and history during a guided tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine and Mill. In addition to learning about the site’s historical significance, jump on a horse, Baja Jeep, ATV, kayak or paddleboard and tour the beautiful desert nearby. Enjoy a boxed lunch and champagne toast in Eldorado Canyon before heading back to Las Vegas. We transport you to your hotel and thank you for spending an adventure-filled day with us in the beautiful and historic Grand Canyon and Eldorado Canyon.
- Hotel pick-up
- Narrated helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grapevine Mesa
- Descend 4,000 feet to the floor of the canyon
- Champagne and light picnic
- Your choice of a Baja Jeep or ATV excursion
- All safety gear included
Sample Tour Itinerary
- Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time spent at Grand Canyon: Approximately 30 minutes
- Time spent at Eldorado Canyon: Approximately 3-3.5 hours
- Hotel Pick-Up: Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Check-In: Check-in at our state of the art terminal in Boulder City. Please make sure you bring government-issued photo identification.
- Flight: Witness spectacular views of the volcanic Black Mountains, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grapevine Mesa before crossing the Grand Wash Cliffs into the Grand Canyon.
- Landing: Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Exploration: Enjoy a light picnic and time to explore the surrounding area for approximately 30 minutes.
- Helicopter Flight to Eldorado Canyon: Upon landing in Eldorado Canyon, meet your Awesome Adventures tour guide and begin an exciting guided tour through the historical Techatticup Gold Mine. Explore an authentic ghost town just outside the mine and learn true stories of Indian renegades.
- Ground Excursion: Choice of either an ATV or Jeep ride through Eldorado Canyon. Each ground excursion is approximately 2 hours and should be confirmed at time of booking. Anyone under 18 years must have parent/guardian sign paperwork in the presence of Awesome Adventures employee. Information pertaining to each ground excursion is provided below.
- Return to Hotel: Guests are returned via van or motorcoach from Eldorado Canyon.