Players Cards Programs in Las Vegas Casinos
Aug 01 2014
Everything About the Las Vegas Players Club Cards
Every Las Vegas casino has its « players cards » program.
They allow you to earn points when you play (slot machines, table games, poker …). Various advantages are then offered depending on your volume of play: discounts on restaurants, bars, etc, discounts on rooms for your next stay. Points can also be converted into casino credits.
How to Use Your Players’ Card?
- Slot machines: Insert your card into the machine before starting to play and remove it when finished. Note that people often forget their card in the machine when they leave, do not panic if this happens to you go back to the players club desk with your ID and a new card will be given to you and you will retain all previously earned points!
- Table games (blackjack, craps, roulette, etc): When you sit and buy chips from the dealer, just give him your player’s card.
- Poker: give your player’s card to the dealer when you sit at the table.
How to Earn Points?
- Slot machines: Points earned are proportional to the amount of your bets.
- Table games (blackjack, craps, roulette etc): The table manager will note the time you spend at the table and the average amount of your bets.
- Poker: In most casinos, for poker you won’t earn points but dollars per hour of play. (on average between $1 and $2 / hour, some casinos will give you dollars+points). These dollars are credited to your card and can then directly be used to pay in the casino shops and restaurants.
- Restaurants, shops: At the Cosmopolitan for example, making purchases in shops or restaurants in the casino also makes you earn points. Just present the card whenever you buy something in the shops or when you ask for the check at a restaurant.
As an example, this is how you earn points with Caesars Rewards:
All Vegas players card programs:
Players’ Card Name
|CAESARS REWARDS||Caesar’s Palace / The Cromwell / Harrah’s / Flamingo / Horseshoe / The Linq / Paris / Planet Hollywood / Rio|
|MLIFE||Bellagio / Aria / MGM Grand / Mandalay Bay / Mirage / Park MGM / New York-New York / Luxor / Excalibur|
|GRAZIE||Venetian / Palazzo|
|REDCARD||Wynn / Encore|
|BOARDING PASS||Palms / Red Rock / Green Valley Ranch / Palace Station / Sunset Station / Boulder Station / Santa Fe Station / Texas Station / Fiesta Henderson / Fiesta Rancho / Days Inn & Wild Wild West Gambling Hall|
|MYCHOICE||Tropicana / M Resort|
|TRUE REWARDS||The Strat|
|24K SELECT CLUB||Golden Nugget|
|ROYAL PLAYERS CLUB||4 Queens|
|BOYD REWARDS||The Orleans / Gold Coast / Suncoast / Sam’s Town / California / Main Street Station / Fremont / Aliante / Cannery|
|CLUB ONE||The D / Golden Gate / Circa|
|WOW REWARDS PROGRAM||Westgate|
|SILVERTON REWARDS CLUB||Silverton|
|GENTING REWARDS||Resorts World|
You didn’t mention Silverton and Westgate which have great rewards programs as well
Thanks for the suggestion, we just added their program to the list!
Very useful for planning my visits.
Does the Hilton at Resorts World (Vegas strip) have a players card?
Yes it is called Genting Rewards, you can find more info on the Resorts World website: https://www.rwlasvegas.com/genting-rewards