The Grand Celebration is the crowning jewel in our selection of helicopter tours. It is easily the most popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance.
This helicopter tour provides stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and of course the Grand Canyon. Additionally, this tour lands at the bottom of the canyon on a private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
There, guests enjoy a champagne picnic and refreshments while surrounded by the awe inspiring grandeur that is the Grand Canyon. It is truly an experience unlike any other!
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa and Grand Canyon West
- Landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, 4,000 ft. below the rim
- An unforgettable champagne picnic with time to explore
- EC-130 Helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Multi-lingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4-4.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Helicopter Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 30 minutes
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from Las Vegas hotels approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
- Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City.