The Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat pairs together three of the most popular tour activities in the western part of Grand Canyon.
Guests enjoy a helicopter tour from the Las Vegas area over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and then direct to the bottom of Grand Canyon. There, a waiting pontoon boat takes guests out on the mighty Colorado River for a smooth water cruise. The river, naturally being the lowest point in the canyon, provides a visually stunning perspective of just how large the canyon is.
After returning from the river guests re-board the helicopter, ascend to the rim and are, again, treated with another wholly unique perspective from the deck of the world famous Grand Canyon Skywalk bridge.
A complimentary souvenir photograph and snack bag are included before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Boating experience on the Colorado River
- VIP passes to the Skywalk bridge
- Complimentary Skywalk photo
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6.5-7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time spent at the Canyon: Approximately 2.5 hours
- Hotel Pick-Up: Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City.
- Helicopter Flight: Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to Grand Canyon West.
- Helicopter Descent: Descend 4000 feet below the rim to the canyon floor onboard a first-rate helicopter.
- Float Trip: 15-20 minute pontoon boat trip down the Colorado River between the canyon walls.
- Grand Canyon Rim: Depart the canyon floor by helicopter. Return to the rim of Grand Canyon West and board an express shuttle to the Skywalk.
- Skywalk: Skip the crowd with a VIP line pass for the Grand Canyon Skywalk glass bridge. Receive a souvenir Skywalk photo after your experience.
- Return Flight and Hotel drop-off: Board the helicopter for your return flight. Upon arrival at the terminal, you will check in with the transportation desk and board a shuttle back to your hotel.